[openbeos] Re: Clipboard format standards for video and audio

  • From: Shaka <shaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 06:55:49 -0400

speaking of 'human interface' check this out
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/franceushealth
and it's from France -Be's good old home (sorta...).

On Jun 10, 2006, at 8:07 PM, DarkWyrm wrote:

[Cross-posted from interface kit list]
Everyone,

I am currently working on a section of the human interface guidelines
concerning how to use the system clipboard and some standardized ways
of passing data from one application to another. While there are
established standards for image and text data, there isn't anything
that I know of for audio and video. How should audio and video be
stored? Then again, *should* it be possible to pass video via the
clipboard? Thoughts?

--DarkWyrm