[haiku-development] Re: how to write so others read

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:22:56 -0400

scott mc wrote:
On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM, richard jasmin <jasminr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ha ha.netiquette police.

reminds me of the ole stylebook(s) for formatting news.well, maybe not so
old.... one little flub up....all it takes to throw a story overboard.

i always hated inline replying.now wikipedia just game me the reason.

<rant>
Richard,
Did you not read the first email in this thread?  Space after your
periods, how hard can it be?  Some email programs try to turn them
into hot links, such as when you said up.it which will probably take
me to some web site in Italy.
We were trying to politely remind users to make their emails readable
here and you replied back with something almost completely unreadable.
 We understand that English isn't everyone's first language, but
writing it cleanly makes it easy for most to read it.
-scottmc

+1

-Gerald