[haiku-development] Re: how to write so others read

"Mathew Schofield" <mr.schofield@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Excessive ranting and bitching will only cause a split in the
> community. I understand that some people dislike certain properties
> in
> an E-Mail, and some prefer not to waste an extra 1.5-2.5 seconds
> decrypting top-posting, but a line must be drawn.

Top posting and leaving old unrelated context in the mail is
unfortunate, but bearable. I appreciate if someone mentions the
netiquette from time to time - it's not that we would force everyone to
write this way, but it surely doesn't hurt to mention how we prefer to
communicate.
If you adapt yourself or not is your decision, but at least you then
know what you do.

And some style related things, like seen in the previous mails from
Richard, really make it hard to follow the content. And since I have so
many mails to read each day, it may happen that I ignore it just
because of that (as I don't have to answer to any mail anyway). Others
may do the same, and that's surely not in Richard's interest.

Bye,
   Axel.