[haiku-development] Re: Wrapping up R1 alpha 2

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:51:35 +0200

Hi,

On 25 April 2010 13:03, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2010-04-25 at 12:52:34 [+0200], Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 2010-04-23 at 01:33:10 [+0200], Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> > I have added yet another iteration of the script. Please see the page
>> > for details on what it does. Basically: it does automatic markup, it
>> > distinguishes between change sets that need to be reviewed, that need
>> > to be merged, that are merged and those that should not merge. No more
>> > manual layouting is needed.
>> >
>> > Note that the actual update of the mark up depends on when a new
>> > change set is added to the list, only then the script will reformat.
>>
>> ATM the script doesn't get the markup right. Only the most recent unreviewed
>> revisions are bold.
>
> Mmh, or maybe it's not the script. When editing the page, the markup is
> there. Also when showing the page source in the browser there are '<strong>'
> tags. Still, none of the browsers I've tried (Firefox 3.5.9, Konqueror 4.3.5,
> WebPositive 444) shows any bold markup after the first nine table rows.

It is the script. The following line is generated:
||''r36455''||''tracker''||''anevilyak''||''stippi''||''ok''' ''|| ||

Here's what went wrong: stippi (not deliberately name calling here :-)
edited the page and put in the mark-up, and he left a space at the end
after the formatting tags. The script strips all the mark-up, but only
from the beginning and the end of the string. That's where it went
wrong this time.

So please, everyone: don't worry about making the right mark-up
updates when editing the page, the script will update it on the next
run.