[haiku-development] Re: Who's working Haiku's on UI/UX?

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:47:20 +0200

On 18 May 2015 at 09:15, fox noodles <foxnoodles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But I do think that hidden scrollbars are great.

Apparently this is a matter of taste and what you're used (and how the
OSs behave you use besides Haiku). So it should definitely be an
optional thing.
As you said, this idea to hide the scrollbar seems to come from
touch-devices, or at least became popular with those. On a mouse
operated desktop system however, you generally want/need to see what
you want to click.
Or maybe it's just me... I never liked auto-hiding stuff like menus and taskbar.

Regards,
Humdinger

--
Did you know: