[haiku-development] Re: Some thoughts on package management

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:41:56 +0200

On 17.10.2013 11:25, Adrien Destugues wrote:
After some time working in a package managed environment and listening to
complaints on the IRC channel, I have some suggestions to make on the
current state of package management. I'd like to hear your advice before I
actually start making some changes, or maybe someone else will do the
changes?

FWIW -1 on all suggestions; I seem to share Ingos opinion on these matters.

Bye,
   Axel.