[haiku-development] Re: RoundRect ButtonFrame

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:30:43 -0400

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My worry would be derived classes.  I have some specialized buttons
> that do some drawing of their own, as well as deriving from BButton.
> I'd hate to have them break if the default changed.  (And personally
> I'm quite happy with the way they look now...!)

If your custom buttons do their own drawing then it shouldn't be a
problem, this only applies to buttons drawn by ControlLook. Besides by
that logic no interface element could ever change.

I have also fixed the bevel, rounded the default button indicator, and
also have rounded the corners of menufields:

http://imagebin.org/205081

comments?

John Scipione