[haiku-development] RoundRect ButtonFrame

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:13:51 -0400

To Stippi or whomever would like to answer this question:

Would be doable to add a flag to DrawButtonFrame() in ControlLook to
draw a button that is a round rect instead of a plain rectangle?

I've looked at the code and done a few experiments trying to add the
feature but each time I come across a different issue. It would be
really easy if I could use the StrokeRoundRect() method from BView in
the right place.

There are a couple of places that I'd like to use round rect buttons
instead of rectangular buttons and I was hoping to get some help about
how to best approach the problem.

Thanks,
John Scipione