[haiku-development] Re: Pre-Alpha Release Builds

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:07:27 -0700

2008/10/23 Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>

> Stephan Assmus wrote:
> > Urias McCullough wrote:
> > > I do have the archive of the bebook as it currently exists on
> > > http://www.haiku-os.org/legacy-docs/bebook/ and I was going to create
> > > an optional package definition for this (any recommendations on where
> > > it should get dumped on the image?).
> >
> > There is now /boot/beos/documentation/. The original one was in that
> > folder too as "Be Book".
>
> Actually, I would probably prefer "bebook" as scott suggested, otherwise
> that folder would be a mix of different styles.

Yes, I also thought that sounded like the best alternative (and would also
match the URL used on haiku-os.org).

Unfortunately I didn't get very far with this last night, as I was
experimenting with compiling Haiku in Haiku on my Core 2 duo box, and then
playing some video which yielded fun issues that eventually led to an
app_server crash in the picasso thread which I left sitting there and went
to bed ;)