[haiku-development] Re: Pre-Alpha Release Builds

  • From: julun <host.haiku@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:30:07 +0200

Hi,

Axel Dörfler schrieb:
Hi there,

I've built a raw, and a VMDK image of r28283 as a pre-alpha release build, and I'm currently in the process of uploading them to haiku-
files.org (each of them is around 80 MB bzip2 packed).

I wonder if we are going to branch of from main for the alpha release, so that people can keep adding features without introducing new bugs in the alpha trunk? Sure that would involve a bit of more work since bug fixes need to be integrated into main, but knowing how we do here at work it's way better then having a last day feature bug introduced.

Best regards,
Karsten