[haiku-development] Re: New way to access subversion for developers

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:41:02 +0200

Hi,

Niels Reedijk wrote:
You need to relocate your working copy metadata. Use this svn command:

svn switch --relocate
svn+ssh://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/haiku/
https://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/haiku/
a bit shorter command

svn switch --relocate svn+ssh:// https://

is also working well for me. :-) On my FreeBSD relocation was successful. But R5 relocation failed. Looks like my version of svn (one, actually available in development section at haiku-os.org) has no https support:
=====
$ svn --version
svn, version 1.1.3 (r12730)
  compiled Mar  1 2005, 11:04:31

Copyright (C) 2000-2004 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet (http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV) protocol.
 - handles 'http' schema
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
 - handles 'file' schema
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
 - handles 'svn' schema
====
Looks like we need one with https support. Are there any available for R5?

---
Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski