[haiku-development] Re: Google Code-In task ideas

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:41:06 +0100

> Is there is something I could help with regarding the dev-
> introduction? I'd like to.

Sure.
Look at the existing resources, decide what's missing, and how to
consolidate them better so they can be reached from a single place.

http://www.haiku-os.org/development is meant to be the entry point.
It's one click away from the website homepage, so should be easy enough
to get there.

The "documents" page (http://haiku-os.org/documents) that you can also
reach from the homepage has some developper oriented info too. This
page is going to be removed, as it makes sense to have separate
"developper" and "user" docs (the user side entry point will be
http://haiku-os.org/guides
). I'm not sure we can give write access to the website to you right
now, but any suggestions on how to improve these pages are welcome.

--
Adrien.