[haiku-development] Re: Bootsplash tweaking

  • From: Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:31:58 -0700

On Apr 3, 2008, at 6:48 AM, Euan Kirkhope wrote:

Anyone miss the flashing square in the corner of R5 or is it just me? :)

Haiku has that same thing, in the same location, but I don't think it's a square. I think it's a rectangle/dash. But it's definitely there. What exactly is that there for? Is it specific to showing data read/writes going on prior to the bootup screen or does the color flashing sequence have a more detailed purpose?