[haiku-development] Re: ACPI and IRQ descriptors

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:24:52 +0200

2010/6/28 Clemens Zeidler <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Am 29.06.2010, 08:44 Uhr, schrieb Fredrik Holmqvist
> <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Probably would be cleaner to use AcpiCurrentResources and
>> AcpiPossibleResources instead of calling _CRS and _PRS manually.
>
> Where do you found this one!? can't google them and they are not in our
> tree. These methods would makes thinks easier :-)

Sorry it should be AcpiGetCurrentResources.

http://www.acpica.org/download/acpica-reference.pdf
See 6.3.2 and 8.9.1-3 and
http://haiku.it.su.se:8180/source/xref/src/add-ons/kernel/bus_managers/acpi/resources/rsxface.c#273

We need to expose these functions in the ACPI module so it is a bit of work.

Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH