[haiku-depot-web] Re: Progress

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:32:42 +0200

Hi,

Am 24.10.2013 20:48, schrieb Rene Gollent:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 7:03 AM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's awesome that you've already made so much progress!

I am happy to continue, but I do now need to confirm that the community will
ultimately use this application-server/web project because I can't spend
more time with the possibility of it not being used.  Let me know your
thoughts.

What Ingo said!

PS; Stephan; the API that is vended from it should give you a feel for how
it might be to communicate with it from C++.  Let me know if you need any
pointers.

I believe he's been having problems getting internet connectivity from
home since moving, so it may be a while before he's able to respond.

Yeah, I am still having trouble. I can read and follow emails and can respond if anything urgent comes up. But I don't have Internet in the "work room" where I have my Haiku machine, and I have almost no time at the moment, since after work there is still so much left to do in the appartment. That's why I haven't checked out your work yet, Andrew. I was quick to download the archive, though.

Best regards,
-Stephan