[openbeos-cdt] Re: new to list

  • From: "Guy" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:20:50 +0200

> There is no need for people to read the forum on a daily basis but if
people
> want to be a part of this group they should devote at least a portion of
> their time to read the forum on a weekly basis.  If you can't do that much
> then you need to seriously reconsider your membership in a group such as
> this.  Reading AND responding to the forum once a week is not
unreasonable.

I very much try to avoid telling people if they should or should not be a
part of the group, but i have to agree with stuart that reading the forum
once a week is very reasonable in my opinion. as long as you keep track of
the group and the discussion i think its fine.

(its also very very important to c o n t r i b u t e.)

guy.