[openbeos-cdt] Re: new to list

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:05:42 -0500

You know, normally I agree with the things Stuart says (in the forums) but I
have to agree with DigitalSin here.  I have compelling reasons to avoid the
forum on a daily basis (as what DigitalSin described).  I am not stupid,
Stuart.  I'm almost willing to let your insult slide since you are one of the
people on the forum that seemed to voice the need for serious design
professionalism, which I agree with.

However, if this kind of arguement and insult continues, I really don't know if
I will want to be a member of the CDT.
-Jace

>Stuart, if you don't have anything constructive to say than just don't say
>anything. This kind of talk only gets people aggravated and annoyed - it
>raises tension between members.
>Furthurmore just because you don't like mailing lists doesn't mean you should
>go around calling everyone stupid for using it. It is a resource with it's
>own uses. Alot of different projects on the internet use mailing lists as
>their ONLY means of communication, and it has worked pretty damn well for
>them.
>On the issue of the forum I would use it more often, but I am on a 56k modem
>in North America. For whatever reason - beit congestion or a slow backend-
>the forum in Slovakia? is way too slow. I am looking for a fast, free proxy
>in the netherlands to speed it up. Oh.. and why can't I post in the CDT
>section?
>DigitalSin

>On Friday 15 March 2002 10:22, you wrote:
>> No, there isn't an archive because people in this group are stupid.  They
>> insist on using this stupid e-mail list, instead of the OBOS forum, to
>> discuss issues like this.

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster