[openbeos-cdt] Hmm...

  • From: "Rasmus Ekman" <rasmus.ekman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:48:05 +0100

I have been looking through the e-mail lists and the forum
recently, and I've arrived at the conclusion that I no longer
wish to continue to be a member of the CDT.

I'm sorry that I find the group disorganized, and at some times
it gives a very unprofessional impression. I don't wish to insult
anybody in anyway, but that's the way it has to be. I really
wish that the idea of a cdt that works would be reality today,
however it isn't. What has been accomplished so far? In my
opinion, nothing that couldn't been accomplished in a week
or two by a sincer designer. I'm not saying that I'm better than
anyone in anyway, but I do feel that the quality of the imagery
produced is of inferior quality. Not only that, the way it's later
developed (reference to the e-mail lists and forums) is horrid.
Nobody seems to have a grasp of what's going on, or what should
be done.

I guess this will be one of my very few posts ever to the cdt.

Rasmus Ekman