[openbeos-cdt] Re: new to list

  • From: DigitalSin <digisin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:05:28 -0500

Stuart, if you don't have anything constructive to say than just don't sa=
anything. This kind of talk only gets people aggravated and annoyed - it=20
raises tension between members.

Furthurmore just because you don't like mailing lists doesn't mean you sh=
go around calling everyone stupid for using it. It is a resource with it'=
own uses. Alot of different projects on the internet use mailing lists as=
their ONLY means of communication, and it has worked pretty damn well for=

On the issue of the forum I would use it more often, but I am on a 56k mo=
in North America. For whatever reason - beit congestion or a slow backend=
the forum in Slovakia? is way too slow. I am looking for a fast, free pro=
in the netherlands to speed it up. Oh.. and why can't I post in the CDT=20