[openbeos-cdt] cdt leadership and my personal status.

  • From: "Guy" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:33:15 +0200

hello everyone,

i have just recieved an email from michael asking me to leave the leadership
of the cdt. so as of now, i think ill stay around, but it will ofcourse be
akward.

it has been fun, but it also was very difficult. i think that the main thing
i understood in the last months is that i'm an artist (and a political
acitivst, an educator, partime programmer,etc .. :), but i do not wish to
manage things in the aspect of organization. i have very clear views of how
i would like to see openbeos, and i want to stay around to make this work.

i'm not quite sure who's taking over (since michael's email was a bit too
short and undetailed in my opinion..) but i wish him goodluck.

and ofcourse i would like to hear from you.

guy.