[openbeos-cdt] Re: cdt leadership and my personal status.

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:32:05 -0500

>hello everyone,
>i have just recieved an email from michael asking me to leave the leadership
>of the cdt. so as of now, i think ill stay around, but it will ofcourse be
>akward.

Nah, don't worry about it.  Please stay and don't let it be awkward.

>it has been fun, but it also was very difficult. i think that the main thing
>i understood in the last months is that i'm an artist (and a political
>acitivst, an educator, partime programmer,etc .. :), but i do not wish to
>manage things in the aspect of organization. i have very clear views of how
>i would like to see openbeos, and i want to stay around to make this work.

Please do.  Those are great things to be.  It came as a surprise to me when I
one day discovered I was an activist too.

>i'm not quite sure who's taking over (since michael's email was a bit too
>short and undetailed in my opinion..) but i wish him goodluck.
>and ofcourse i would like to hear from you.
>guy.

Just remember: all of my complaints were for meant to be constructive.   It was
never anything personal.

-Jace

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster