[openbeos-cdt] Re: cdt leadership and my personal status.

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:16:02 +0200

Stuart,

I have question for icon team organization.
First I would like to see who is working on icons. (who want to work on
icons).
Also it's good to know who have experience in making icons.
Just an information for better communication.
I'm trying to post one message on forum with an idea how can people help
me on my work on icons.
Is forum dead?

-boris