[openbeos-cdt] Re: Obos buttons

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:24:24 +0100

OK.
The time has come to make some plans!
I've sent this plan to Guy, two weeks ago. My idea was to make things
more organized. This plan is based on Brain Storming session concept. I
thought that the best way is Guy to fill it, because he is team leader,
but it will be great if we would do it together.

see it and reply!
http://dekart.f.bg.ac.yu/~dkuncer/obos/plan.htm

- borisko

>I have to agree with Andrew here.  Why is it so difficult to
>get this group off the ground and begin PLANNING the
>development of the creative projects? We should have a logo
>and identity in place FIRST BEFORE we begin doing collateral
>work such as buttons for websites and wallpaper or even icons.
>Once again Guy, you have placed the cart before the horse.

Gildehaus