[openbeos-cdt] Re: Obos buttons

  • From: "Guy" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:10:01 +0200

yes. the fact that we haven't got a logo doesnt mean that people should
continue linking to the openbeos.org website with the old (in my opinion not
very good) gray logo that exists right now.

i dont see only one slashdot linking buttons, i dont see why not having a
logo means we cant have linking buttons.

guy.