[openbeos-cdt] Re: Obos buttons

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:52:02 -0500

I have to ask Guy, what were your qualifications for being project lead for
a design project?  This has got to be the dumbest approach to branding and
identity I have seen in a long time.  We are, well some of us anyway, are
trying to build a strong identity for OBOS and the continuing efforts of
BeUnited and Glass Elevator.  Saying things like this,

"it can have a Folder icon for all i care :) as long as its cute and
understandable...i mean - its just a link button.. there are alot of
different link buttons for the same site..",

is utterly ridiculous and undermines ANY efforts at building this identity.
What will it take for you to FINALLY understand this BASIC principle of
design and strategy?