[hackpgh-discuss] Re: new york maker fair cost

  • From: Anthony Cascone <ajc317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:12:52 -0400

We will discuss the meeting location tonight, but tentatively we are
planning to leave from the monroeville area. I will bring my things with me
to work that day and leave directly from work to the meeting point. Greg
has suggested leaving from his place as there is a location to leave our
cars for two days and it is near the turnpike.

As for time, I too have work, but I'm going to try and sneak out a little
early if possible. It is long drive, and we will probably need to grab
something to eat in the way.

I'd saying aim for 6:30 at the meeting point, TBD, and we'll adjust as
necessary. This is all subject to change, but I'll keep you posted.