[hackpgh-discuss] new york maker fair cost

  • From: Yevgeniy Soroka <ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:40:52 -0400

I just went to the new york maker fair website. Its going to be so
incredible. It looks much cooler than Detroit's fair, and that was cool
enough already. Nasa will be there. google glass will be there. The creator
of the arduino will be there. I mean wow.

I have a question. How much do you think it will cost per person if you
decide to go and share gas money and hotel room. Anthony said something
around $125 dollars. Maybe I can make that work, but if its much higher
than that, I don't know. I need an estimated cost please. I am considering
going.

This information will be useful for all Hack Pittsburgh members.

-Geno