[hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Friday, March 8th – Artemis Spaceship Simulator

  • From: Chad Elish <chadisrad@xxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 13:19:00 -0500

Also. There is something going on with the router at the shop. It looks like
there is two DHCP servers on the network. I think that router needs re-flashed.
We had to set manual IP's last time we played Artemis.

I think the issue is that the router is forwarding DHCP information from
upstairs as well as giving its own DHCP out.

Could someone take a look at this either today or tomorrow?

Cheers!
-Chad

Sent from my iPhone