[hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Re: [hackpgh-discuss] Friday, March 8th – Artemis Spaceship Simulator

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 17:16:51 -0500

Network success!

I just tested Artemis served from the Artemis server and connected through
my laptop, all seems to be funcitoning properly.  FYI, there are two
Ethernet cables coming from the space next door, only one of which should
be plugged in. I've covered the other jack with tape, so if you see this,
don't plug it in...  I also moved the network switch down a couple shelves,
so if you need to connect directly to the hardwired network, you can now
conveniently plug in there.

See y'all tonight!
-Eli
I will be bringing 2 laptops both with artemis on them, Shawn will be
bringing one, and I may be bringing a few other people with laptops. if we
can get BvB combat up tonight I will be super duper happy :)