[guispeak] Re: alt-F4 closing one window at a time

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:27:44 -0500

Actually, the computer that wouldn't show folders as I would like is my win 98 machine, and it is just back from having to have the whole system restored. I had what I considered good virus protection running at the time it was attacked and had scanned it shortly before it was done in. I think the offender sneaked in an e-mail, the kind that only needs to trick one into opening it and not the kind with an attachment. Anyway, this computer is virus free at the moment because it hasn't had a chance to contact anything. I will be far less sure next week.
RD