[guispeak] Re: alt-F4 closing one window at a time

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:50:48 -0500

Oh dear! hmm! I wonder if the same worm has gotten into my brain!...:)
But seriously, that's weird that the control panel is suddenly different -- however the control panel can be displayed in several ways, classic, category, etc.
I prefer mine in one big alphavetized list so I can hit a letter and jump to what I want.
My brother has a category spec and so has to get to options with several steps instead of one.
Whatever your preference.
But have you run a virus scan?
I've had some rather scary things happen on my pc lately also and am anxious to move to my new pc with more protection.
Things have been changing under my nose for no reason and it's very unsetting when you don't know why...
But I'm sure it's just a system glitch.
Take care.
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>