[guispeak] Re: alt-F4 closing one window at a time

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:11:39 -0500

Hi -- yes, this is true of all versions of windows I have used, but in fact windows explorer is different from just opening windows from "my computer" -- when I open by clicking on my computer, it opens in separate windows, but when I open within windows explorer, it is all in one tree and a list view for files and a tool bar.
Perhaps there's a way of always doing this? I'll have to poke around perhaps.
Anyway, there are advantages to both types of behaviors.
Good luck.
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>