[guispeak] Re: Fwd: Kim Komando Cool Site of the Day -- Thursday, November 25, 2004

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:52:37 -0500

Ok,

I stand corrected.  I'll say this.  I'd hazzard that you won't find it
accessible since in order to be accessible in windows, software has to be
developpet in a standard way and most if not all of the cross platform stuff
I have seen is not accessible since in order to make it cross platforms,
they have to or choose to break some of the standard practices that might
other wise make it accessible.

I'll have a look and report back.

Johnnie Apple Seed