[guide.chat] to Carol.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:15:50 -0000

Yes I saw it Carol. Its getting bad. We have a big Muslim area here and there
taking every thing over. shops  etc. I think this is the beginning of more to
come as I believe there is racial tension  building up. What's it like up your
way.?

love Malcolm. xxx.

Yes I saw it Carol. Its getting bad. We have a big muslim area here and there
taking every thing over. shops  etc. I think this is the begining of more to
come as I believe there is racual tention  building up. What's it like up your
way.?