[guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 00:19:20 +0100

Carol, I  tried the bob hat on but it was miles to big. So I've sown to handles
on  and returned them to you so you can use it as a shopping bag. Sorry about
the nut case writern on it , I couldn't get it off so I put some more on. It
now reads Carols nut case holder. Hahahahahaheheheheahhahahaahahehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi sweet boy
ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh very funny indeed

well malcolm guess what took your good advice
sewn the navy blue knickers on the legs now no holes at all
made you a nice bobby hat
embroided nutcase on the front of them now you have a hat
hehehehehehehehehehehe
Love crazy Carol who is never with it these days xxxx

-----