[guide.chat] to Carol.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:42:27 -0000

glad you enjoyed your show Carol. Nice to here you had a great time.

You have a lot of emails to answer too. hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good evening all
wow what a busy day and lovely one
Well Julia arrived at miday big hug and big kisses and my big gift bag before i
could look inside it crafty drawers hid it in my flat she knows I can't reach
my waldrombe on top shelf not daft is she?

i asay she is all there that is for sure hahahehehehehehe
We chatted for a while then she wrote me two more christmas cards and put
vouchers in them for me she read my mail as my friend pauline is a grandma
again to 7pound and 5 onzice baby girl  not got name yet
happy for her

then after that went to post box to post my stuff
The went to resident lounge to meet all the others we all had cupp of tea and
fairy cake with butterfly on it
Then ring a ride came at 1.15pm
Driver mike knew me form years ago wow nice to chat to him
he told me ring and ride all striking tomorrow not had a rise for 3 years

Arrived at opera house
Goodness school kids were all going in from two different schools wow noisey
they were

Julia took me to reception to ask if they do audio description they said no
typical

Thankfully we were only ten rows from front so could hear them Cinderella was a
modern version wow sure was good
Julia told me she was wearing ragged dress in green suade  sitting in living
room at table feeling sorry for herself
Buttons came in he was so funny common as muck he was hahahahahahaha he kept
making cinderella laugh
 it was so funny he got us all joining in songs and we clapped and stamped our
feet and shouted boo oh so funny he threw eggs in the audiance they all
screamed thinking they were real eggs hahahahehehehehehe but nothing inside
them
 we had to shoud sorted every time he shouted
are you all ready we shouted sorted daft i know
Later as show goes on ugly sisters came on we had to shout get off and scream
at them hahahahahahahaha wow noisey believe me
 then buttons threw huge spider in audance soft one though looks ugly according
to my carer
Dropped on mans head he jumped and we all laughed

Later ugley sisters were calling cinderella all the names under the sun
hahahahahaha
because it was modern version houses on the stage on the scenery
ugly sisters and buttons all arguing which house cinderella lived in so funny
prince charming came along and found the house to try her gold slipper on the
ugly sisters came barging in hahahehehehehehe
prince charming ask cinderrella to marry him she cried
the ugly sisters calling her again
oh then after interval we got ice cream and orange juice
goodness £2.50 for tub of ice cream the robbing buggers they are

After interval the stage all lit up and palace scenery she said it had silver
chandliers in middle and all dancing in long silver and purple dresses
cinderenlla came on in carriage in silver and real white pony pulling it ah
must of been cute and gorgeous
Got married in the end
Guess what
it was Susan shaw who played cinderella she was in emmerdale she used to play
Masie  do you remember?

after all that we sang do they know its cristmas and clapping while singing it
had a great time
Came out at 5pm
our ring and ride bus came at 5.20pm
arrived home for ten to 6
julia called in chippie round the corner from me while i put kettle on and
plates out she got me
fish and chips julia got the same oh yummy
had nice chat then she went home at 7pm
lovely

hope you all liked my account watched emmerdale then varity show of great
britain loved it peter kay host it guess what
Barry manilow was on and leona lewis out of ex factor wow pixi lotti sang too
and andry loyyd webber finished at ten tonight
Take care all
Lots of love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----