[guide.chat] senn

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:34:06 +0100

not a lot i can do for them as a nanny, i would love to fly kites with them,
jump up and down in puddles with them, take to the beach for a day on my own or
on the train, so i brought the train to us in my art room and my daughter who i
had to tell as i am stubborn and wanted to do it all on my own for a surprise,
but i cannot move things and i cannot climb, so my daughter said she will come
here monday and hang the bats that i stapled together up like you do for
christmas decorations but in this case it will be halloween decorations, i have
biscuits called claws and dips called blood, and skeleton bones to eat and
other weird names, i think you will like the slimy mud which is chocolate and
lots of other weird chocolate names, if they are scared of me i can easily take
the hats etcetera off.
vanessa.