[guide.chat] senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 23:33:03 +0100

Hi senn
Yes been working fine sinced  i have sent loads fof emails in sinced
keeping my computer on its toes

My computer had in large letters on my screeen
You big bully
hahahehehehehehehe
Won't last though

Senn listen yes you have got to do voice mail that is an order hahahahahaha
hey just say your name and hope your all keeping well and that your busy
somthing like that
should be good

Had email from personal friend emma
she got book called

corrie ten boom called a lovely amazing place
audial book
no idea what that is though
weill ask her
right giong to bed now tired
my computer is begging me to give it a break and some peace and quiet
hahahehehehe
take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/09/2011 22:51
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

Hi Carol,
glad everything is okay now.
Oh yes, shouting at the computer might of helped, your lucky it didn't take it
the wrong way and not work at all. smiles.
I'll tell you something, when my computer doesn't work properly I call it names
and tell it that its stupid etc. smiles.
Doesn't work though, still doesn't go right. smiles.
You probably scared yours by shouting at it. smiles.
The reason I haven't done a voice mail is because I don't know what to say, I
run out of things to say quickly. smiles.
I might give it a go one day. you never know.
Take care.
Senn.