[guide.chat] senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:59:52 +0100

Hi senn
Yes mine is old now speakers not loud though but hanging on like a thread
hahahahahaha
Want to get new one for christmas now

seen one for £100 only one deck though but you can play cd's and mp3 disk too
such as if magazines are mp3 dks could pay it all on there got radio nice and
clear too

 if i can get new hi fy system for christmas then put the old one in my bedroom
one speaker doesn't work oh dear not good is it?

i would love a modern one now

glad you enjoyed your tea

well enjoyed my curry tea last night at julie's and lemon curd pie and custard
yummy
mathew went on x box i was making snowmen christmas card yes you ehard right
there hhahahahahaha
Not with it am I?
i am the simple one on here now hahahehehehehehehe
 tomorrow going in to Town my family told me got to go otherwised never do it
riot is all over now great hip hip horray

I heard some of riots got couple of months in prison one girl got 6 weeks for
putting make up on after she stole loads of make up from store that sikend her
good
oh its great they thought they had got away with it
serves them all right
take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 14/08/2011 18:48
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

Hi there Carol,
hope you enjoyed your steak pie, mash potatoes and mixed veg. yum.
I had left overs, don't mind that at all.
My hi - fi has a double tape deck too, I don't want to part with mine unless I
really have to.
Like you said, they are very hard to find now days, even single tape decks are
too.
Sounds like you make good use of your double tape deck.
Hope you had a nice day yesterday.
Missed you. Smiles.
Take care.
Senn.