[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:10:47 +0100

Good morning vanessa
Well got scanner and printer and copier attached to my computer
I have tried and tried to scan and read on here but it keeps saying doesn't
reconised it also its saying cannot find this scanners number
havn't got a clue what is going on about
no weill not raed letters oh dear got this scanner from Assda 18 months ago
lovely wide and big one infact my nephew James can print all my articles for
labels on it and print photographs of for me.
very weird even our James told me it will not raed letters for me although its
not ink letters just ordinary bills
very weird
Might get a new printer see what happens this one cost me
£40 at that time

Threw the instructions away very annoying because it had cerial number so when
scanner on computer guide told us can't find the number well that is why
Very frustrating

Oh well keep trying not giving up
Right going now as carer is coming at 10.
have good day