[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:37:10 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh so happy you liked my voice mail and I'm so happy to hear I'm
growing in confidence. Yeah, I do feel so much better now when recording my
voice so I feel I'm getting there slow but sure. Thank you so much for the
encouragement it's very much appreciated. I will certainly be sending in lots
more so watch this space. Well having real chocolate on my nails sounds very
good to me. I wouldn't even give it chance to stay on my nails though lol.
Thank you for the lovely poem footprints in the sand. Love Clare