[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:10:42 +0100

Thank you for praying for me today vanessa
wow hurry up and send the voice mail in hope your not going to send it early
hours in morning oh hope not
let us all hear it very soon
hope your eating somthing nice today and macolm is behaving himself take care
Corrie is back on soon

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/08/2011 18:59
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] my day today

i prayed for you to have dry day, wow you had super day out, the voice ail is
very big, be patient.