[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 07:41:59 +0100

Good morning Vanessa
Hope your well.
I been up sinced 6.30am Gosh must be getting old hahahahahaha used to be able
to sleep on a washing line not any more can't stay in bed now
Vanessa just been watching some mothers do have them Oh its so funny wow
brought me lots of memories back their.

I could see Michael Crawford then at that time
This show web on Guide is fantastic
Some people scared of using the show web
but you can't do any damage impossible.

Like watching your own little TV.

Going to Drama workshop this morning
Don't think I will ever make it as a star in Corrie though hahahahahaha
takes me all my time to learn 4 sentances
After Drama going to Hospital to the Audilogest department for new hearing aid
batteries and Cochlear implant batteris
Hope Robert is there he is Gorgeous hahahahahahaha I try to take my time when
he is on
oops cheeky now arn't I?

I go in to day dream while he fixes my tubing on my hearing aid.
His hands so soft wow oh wow

Then weill get disgusting plastic cup out of depending machine for their
disgusting coffee yuck  passes time away in waiting room fiddling with my
buttons till they drop off hahahahahaha
Oh hate waiting in waiting rooms just wish I could pick a comic up to raed
like  Beano

inpossible

right must go back at 5pm
Have nice day