[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:40:14 -0000

Hi jennie
wow loved the episode of monynx oh wow very clever how you do all that.
Jennie yes,I remember face painting on hard boiled eggs wow
great times in them days

Well today we made easter cards two special ones can't tell you how i made them
as two people on here weill get to know how i have made there cards
hahahahahahaha
top secret.

Jennie last year all made our own easter bonnets wow it was fantastic wow
i got straw hat from pound land yes only a pound how cool is that?

our Julie helped me make roses out of tissiue paper different colours nice

you know them little fluffy yellow chicks well i put sticky pads under the
chicks feets stood them around the brim of my hat so chicks stood up then we
put butterflies around the rin too
easter sticker on front in glitter
then stuck yellow bows on too it was very good how I made my Easter bonnet last
year.

I made little basket too but at different place
now if you do remember at school when our teachers taught us how to get a4
cardboard
do you ever remember we used to cut two splits on each side
then tucked then in ward stapled them so you had a box

really easy to make.

then made handle then tied yellow ribbon bow on side of handle nice
we put yellow tissue paper in the basket.
we bought mini eggs the tiny ones put inside the tissue paper and stood chick
in one corner .

Oh Jennie loved my easter times made beautiful things

My favourite is,
last year at home I got material lay flat on table
put tissue paper on top of small round material
put tiny choclates eggs in middle then got both my hands pulled them up
together the material then tied the top with ribbon nice easter gifts to make
yourself for your family and friends

Good or what!

not just a pretty face you know hahahahahaha
take care