[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:22:27 -0000

Hi Jennie
yes best thing I did was to get that Haligen cooker
I am good never go near it as promised my carer never to touch it

Some gone back to £30 crafty sods in these stores
but still cheap as well worth every penny believe me

I am glad your learning your phone now
keys too small for me on mobile phones sad really

I tried the Oasis after my friend clare told me to try it years ago but it was
merican voice wow difficult to follow i had three weeks trial at that time but
sadly sent it back
sob sob

somthing might come up yet for me not giving up
the phone Oaisis was perfect desplayed buttons raised and a part could feel
buttons no problems

R.N.I.B
gave me mobile phone two years ago i could use wonderful it was just perfect
for me
big buttons very loud speaker wow it was called
Easy user ah sad when they got rid of them
i paid £80 for it at that time
I was heart broken over it loved it just perfect

take care