[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:51:07 +0100

Hi jennie
oh dear yes making me dribble again hahahahahahaha
oh loved the peter rabbit music box wow

well glad your doggie never got sand all over him great
I had visitors then my sister and nephew today wow my lace curtains dried
already not surprised hot day outside today
had my pizza and chips and mushy peas had jelly and ice cream out of tub yummy
watched the chase typical 6 seconds left oh wow brilliant team tonight if got
one more question would of won oh dear never mind
been watching the liver birds that our vanessa sent enjoyed it all
wow takes for ever
loved it all though better then going to cinema recorded it for my freind
Jackie in birmingham on her tape she will love it

right going for glass of pine apple juice now and watch emmerdale

enjoy your evening