[guide.chat] To Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:06:25 -0000

Hi Jennie
oh dear now keeping us all in suspense now about miss piggy and calyx good for
you yes makes the story more interesting what are you like

Jennie wow that is fantastic about the federation for the blind

Oh loved raeding all that about the game their throwing dice wow very different
hey Jennie,going to sugest that at our art group for our big Easter party on
30th of March wow
brilliant
be ideal for my friend Clare,too she can sugest that to Janet at her blind club
wow brilliant new ideas their
Clare,actually gave me lots of ideas she told me about the secret santa i never
knew about it so we copied of her after that and play your cards right what am
i like hahahahahahaha now going to copy of you now
Oh the copy cat

Guess what
got friend off group called Alison what they do in her blind club is this

Organisor brings a box in
got slit in top wide one of course.

She gets her members at one at a time to put their hands in.

They feel the object
for example
had scubbing brush
got to name as many items in the box
How cool is that?
fantastic idea isn't it?  Oh loved the food their making my mouth water now