[guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:52:02 -0000

Good evening all. I enjoyed dance as always and lovely to catch up with Ray and
Pat and the others of course. I won some marshmallows on the raffle how cool.
Shame not chocolate ones but still yummy. For tea it was haddock fishcakes with
mash and white sauce and that aero mousse. Later will have more orange segments
so my medicine in a big way. It's been cold, windy and raining here not good.
Hope all had a good day. Have a good day tomorrow too. Keep you posted how
Janet's blind club goes. Love Clare