[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:56:06 -0000

Hi Senn, oh how cool we have yet another thing in common to add to our list we
both get emotional at sad parts in soaps etc. The same applies to books with me
we really get involved in them don't we? I enjoyed the tribute to Becky show in
Corrie very good. I'm glad you had a good day your tea so yummy. Oh dear not
good you still have problems with your old laptop but it's good you have
another one you can use even though it plays up too. Well I had a lovely time
at dance. I just posted my account about it. I'm having my medicine in a big
way of course. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted how Janet's blind club
goes. Love Clare