[guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:16:56 +0100

Good evening all. First of all I thank Lisa and Dotty and also Dawn for the
belated birthday wishes. Also Carol I loved your voice memos very good and also
the song I will certainly have to get that CD. Senn, I'm so happy you liked my
day yesterday. Hope your week is good and you having that medicine as I am it
just has to be done. Well I enjoyed dance as always. Our music man Jim
announced my birthday over the microphone how cool fame at last. They all sang
happy birthday to me not bad going. I took my own flask and chocolate biscuits
as usual. I had no luck on the raffle this time. Next week we have an organist
and we will be dressing up it's our belated jubilee dance so look forward to
that. I had a lovely surprise. I got yet another present for my birthday. A big
box of milk tray chocolates from my volunteer driver and his wife ah how lovely
of them. For tea it was those yummy Greg's pies and that aero mousse and later
I will have some of the milk tray chocolates so my medicine in a big way. Our
weather hasn't been good it's been raining on and off. Keep you posted how my
big day goes tomorrow with Janet's blind club and the family meal out at night.
Love Clare